Business/ Administrative assistant.
CHY Consultancy is looking for a communicative, passionate and highly organised individual to support our work across multiple projects, programmes and initiatives and learn from one of the leading pioneers of social value.
CHY Consultancy is a very small but very influential, established consultancy that has been driving the social value agenda since 2006. Social Value is the positive and negative impact your actions have on people. You can find out more about Social Value on our website www.chyconsultancy.com
What will you do? A bit of everything to support, organise and market our small, but influential, business. Our business is varied and often fast paced, so you will successfully manage your own time and diary around the requirements of the business, contributing to the productivity of the team. CHY predominantly works within usual business hours but are flexible with our approach as long as the work is getting done. Working virtually with regular team meet-ups in the Leeds and/ or Hebden Bridge area, full support will be given to you, ensuring you become a valued and instrumental part of our small team, with the potential to grow your career in the rewarding world of social value.
Supporting the CHY team with all administrative tasks to secure, deliver and monitor social value projects, programmes and initiatives. This includes:
- PA support for Directors.
- General ‘virtual office’ administrative duties.
- Prioritisation & planning, using applications such as Trello, Monday, Slack and Google Apps.
- Liaising with clients and other partners to organise and coordinate meetings, training, activities and events
- Event attendance (occasional) and support.
- Basic financial management, invoicing and recording.
- Acting as a first point of contact for new enquiries.
- Managing & organising meetings and appointments, tasks and deadlines.
- Liaising with clients on operational tasks such as research, finance and communication.
- Implementing basic financial and invoicing tasks.
- Coordinating social media content, prepared by our content writer (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook) with a view to raising the online profile of CHY Consultancy and our partners.
- Organising external communications (blogs, commentary, thought leadership)
Who are we looking for? We have no set criteria for this role; the right person can make it their own and grow alongside CHY. The most important thing is that you believe in your work, you can organise yourself and others and are eager to learn more and get stuck in. We will help to build your knowledge of social value but what is key to this role is a desire to learn and be as passionate as we are about our work and the service we provide.
With this in mind it would be good to have:
- Organisation, Initiative and the ability to listen.
- Energy, passion and creativity
- Flexibility, motivation and positivity.
- Knowledge of Trello, Slack and Google Apps.
- Communication and social media skills.
- Excel and other office software skills.
This role can be flexible to suit your, and our, needs
- Self employed or direct employment.
- Flexible hours that can be part-time or full-time dependent on requirements and your experience.
- Remote working with some face-to face meetings (usually in Leeds or Hebden Bridge).
- Pay is negotiable and dependent on experience and time commitment
To apply for this role, please send a brief email to email@example.com providing some information about yourself, why you are interested in this role and your contact details.
We will be in touch to arrange an informal chat.